Thursday, May 7, 2015

Benji's Blog

May 7, 2015-
It's been awhile since my last blog, I hope to be blogging more often though. Pam, Scout, and myself are going for walks again. And I gotta say
with the temps rising, it's getting warm out there. After I got back I laid down on the cool tile floor in the kitchen. Aaaahhh, the cool the tiles!

Okay, so we set out for our walk today, I thought we'd just be going for a quick mile walk around the corner, BUT no we walked to the neighborhood dogpark.

On our way to the dogpark we met up with a old school friend of my master, Pam's Dad! Pam, Scout or myself have never met him before but he was working out in the front of his property painting the fence.

Ok once we said hello we moved on and headed to the dogpark. Before we headed to the dogpark, we headed to the vet office, we were going to see how much I weigh but there was another big dog in there so we decided to try again tomorrow so Scout would have his own run and I would have my walk, and hopefully it would just be me in the lobby so as not to detract any attention away from others, etc.
 
I always stay hydrated........Our local dogpark has awesome water spickets that help us keep hydrated!

 
As you can see I am always on the lookout for a fellow dog to join me in a romp at dogpark, walk, run, or come visit my pack at home!

 
We got to walk and run the local trails up the road from our house! It was nice and relaxing and gave us more to sniff for the day!


 
Along our walk through the trails we found some friends that lived off to the side of the trails, they were protecting their home, and checking us out!
 
See you soon,
Until then have a tail waggin time,
Benji
 

No comments:

Post a Comment