Saturday, May 16, 2015

Update......

May 16, 2015-

Today, I just wanted to report I am doing well, I am hurting a little but I am walking and running and going for rides and playing just like I always have. Okay, so I have a new found look on life and maybe a little more playful with others. But I did go to the vet, Dr Amy MacGuire, to have a quick check up to be sure and ensure my human companions I was ok!. She gave me some Rimydal (hope I spelled that right!) and a pain reliever for a few days, and I am to rest and not really go on any walks for the next few days. I guess I'll have to work back up to my mile walks once again.

Pam said I'll start my walks back up on May 26th, just in time for Scout and her to start a new training plan. They are training strong though getting ready for next Sunday, a week from tomorrow......so please donate if you haven't to support their efforts and help Kent Animal Shelter!
Don't forget about our fundraiser for the shelter that helped me find my furever home!
You can help us help them out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Benji
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment